holds diploma in biology and medicine with a Ph.D. in biology.
In his professional career Klaus has worked for several years within the area of clinical pharmacology as well as in sales and marketing, public relations, product management and medical sciences. He is a registerd expert for narcotic drugs with the German federal opium agency and has worked as an expert in this field within the pharmaceutical industry.
Main focus of his technical expertise is consultation and support in the set up and implementation of narcotic drug departments within companies. This includes the design and transfer of all necessary organizational requirements. In addition performing and evaluating medicinal and natural-science based literature searches as well as documentationial support for submission to health authorities or public relation purposes are key elements of Klaus`work.
areas of expertise
- analysis, consultation and coaching of companies with existing or to be established narcotic drug departments
- strategic, tactical and operational support for solutions to narcotic drug challenges
- organizational set up of narcotic drug relevant departments, process development, creation of SOPs and GMP-compliant training documentation as well as performing training courses for employees and customer (expert/basic trainings)
- interim management with narcotic drug responsibility or in product management
- author of scientific papers and informational texts on pharmaceutical or medicinal products to be published incl. editorial support and creation of ready to be printed documents
- performing and evaluating medicinal and natural-science based literature searches
- documentationial support for submission to health authorities or for other scientific publications including translation services (German-English)